Magezi Solutions Ltd. ("Magezi") owns and runs various websites, including but not limited to www.magezi.net, through which it offers various services and software (the websites, services and software are referred to as the "Services").
2. RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF THE SERVICES
Content You Post using our services
You may post any content through the Services. By using the Services, you agree not to send, transmit, cause the display or performance of, or otherwise make available any content that:
- is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, vulgar, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise offensive or discriminatory;
- is illegal;
- is tortious, defamatory, libelous or invasive of another's privacy or publicity rights;
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary or intellectual property rights of any party;
- you do not have a right to make available under law or contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- includes copyrighted materials for which you do not possess appropriate rights to so display, perform or otherwise make available;
- bears any false, disguised or misleading origin;
- contains ny form of computer code designed to destroy, interrupt or otherwise limit the functionality of the recipient's device(s).
All messages, information, other text, are the sole responsibility of the person who sends or publishes such items. Accordingly, you are responsible for all items that you message, post, cause the display or performance of, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Services.
Magezi Solutions Ltd reserves the right to, but has no obligation to, monitor or screen the content transmitted through, displayed or posted through the Services and to remove any content in its sole discretion. Nevertheless, YOU REMAIN SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THE MATERIALS YOU TRANSMIT, DISPLAY OR POST THROUGH THE SERVICES.
You may not use the Services to do any of the following:
- harass or advocate harassment of another person or entity;
- perform any activities that violate, intentionally or unintentionally, any applicable state, local, federal, or international laws or regulations promulgated by governmental agencies that have the force of law;
- provide resources to or otherwise support any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization;
- impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent in any way your affiliation with a person or entity;
- transmit unsolicited mass mailings, "spim" or "spam;"
You may not do any of the following to the Services:
- use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, disrupt or impair the Services or any Magezi server, or the network(s) connected to any Magezi server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Services;
- disobey any applicable policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services;
- modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer the Services
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the Services;
- frame the Services or reformat them in any way; or
- create user accounts using any automated means or under false pretenses.
3. NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIRD PARTY CONTENT OR ACTIONS
You understand that the Services, including Magezi Solutions Website, act only as a technical interface between users and that Magezi Solutions Ltd does not itself verify the qualifications of users and does not evaluate or control exchanges between users. Any opinions or statements expressed by a user are those of the user alone, and are not to be attributed to Magezi Solutions. Magezi Solutions Ltd cannot and does not assume responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, safety, reliability, timeliness, innocuousness, or legality of anything said, written, posted, displayed or otherwise made available by any user.
4. INTERSTATE AND INTERNATIONAL USE
You consent to the collection and processing of personal information in Uganda regardless of where you are located. All users understand the potential cross-border nature of communications made using the Services and acknowledge that using the Services may result in interstate and international transmission of data.
5. LICENSE AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
By sending messages or posting information or content to the Services, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Magezi Solutions Ltd an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sub-licenses of the foregoing.
No information or content of any kind that you submit to Magezi Solutions Ltd, post, cause to be displayed or performed, transmit or otherwise make available using the Services shall be deemed confidential or secret information.
6. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS INFORMATION
COPYRIGHT NOTICE: Copyright © 2006 - 2009 Magezi Solutions Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
"Magezi Solutions" is a registered business name of Magezi Solutions Ltd.
7. COPYRIGHT POLICY
It is the policy of Magezi Solutions Ltd to terminate all privileges of any user who repeatedly infringes the copyright rights of others upon receipt of prompt notification to Company by the copyright owner or the copyright owner's legal agent.
Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in an email enables us to most efficiently locate and remove the infringing material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notice should be provided: By email:firstname.lastname@example.org
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; ABILITY TO CHANGE OR TERMINATE SERVICES
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE, THE SERVICES AND ALL INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND MAGEZI HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE, MAGEZI DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, OR QUIET ENJOYMENT. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, some of these exclusions may not apply to you. If any state or other jurisdiction does not allow the exclusion or warranties, then Magezi's warranties shall be limited in those jurisdictions to the extent permitted by law.
IN NO EVENT SHALL MAGEZI BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES. If any state or other jurisdiction does not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for damages, then Magezi's liability shall be limited in those jurisdictions to the extent permitted by law.
Except as expressly provided otherwise, you assume all risks concerning the suitability and accuracy of the information within the Services. The Services may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Magezi assumes no responsibility for and disclaims all liability for any such inaccuracies, errors, or omissions on the Services.
Magezi may terminate or make changes to all or any portion of the Services, product offerings, and any other information and materials available on or through the Services and may delete any content that has been submitted to the Services at any time and without notice or liability.
Any notices that we send to you by email will be sent to the email address you provided when you registered for an account or the email address in your profile.
13. GENERAL INFORMATION
14. COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS
If you have any comments or questions you may address them to the customer service department at Magezi at email@example.com